Saban scared of Gus?????

PillsburyDoughboy

not this crap again

Attachments

• th (5).jpeg
    th (5).jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 44

PillsburyDoughboy

He will get cleared right before kickoff no worries. Lord Saban doesn't miss games. (this was all said sarcastically)
I get the whole quarantine BS. But the not having communication with the team 4 hours before kickoff is just a whole bunch of stupid BS.

BamaProud

I get the whole quarantine BS. But the not having communication with the team 4 hours before kickoff is just a whole bunch of stupid BS.

That is the case with a lot of the COVID rules both is sports and from the Government(s). They are nonsensical. the Big10 caps the noise level in stadiums to something like 93 decibels due to COVID...that is about as dumb as requiring bars to close at 10pm or requiring masks when you walk into a restaurant but not at the table.

PillsburyDoughboy

Vegas still has ALABAMA a 25 point favorite in the game. Can't imagine what we would be with Saban at the helm.

I still feel confident in this game but its not going to be the same game without Saban there.

42-24 ALABAMA

PillsburyDoughboy

I think Sarkesian(I don't know how to spell his name) had been calling plays anyway.

Is Saban allowed any communication with coaches or the team during the game? What about halftime?
No , I think the rules say he has to cut off all forms of communication 4 hours before game time .

Latest posts