Ruger sr1911

huntinman

I have been looking for the past 8 months. I had been waiting on the Ruger Scout Rifle, but I finally found one of those back in July @ Guns and Leather.

I was told by one of my gun dealers that Ruger is only making 50 per day on the SR1911. Consider how many dealers are out there waiting on them across the country.

Wildcat

huntinman said:
I was told by one of my gun dealers that Ruger is only making 50 per day on the SR1911. Consider how many dealers are out there waiting on them across the country.

I read that too. Now consider this, Ruger has made and SOLD almost 700,000 LCP 380's in the last 4 years.

huntinman

DCA-DEER said:
I got one at gander mountain guy said they get a couple ever few weeks dont stay long though. It is a sweet shooting pistol.

Glad you are one of the few and proud to own one. I've still been waiting on mine.

BoonerBucks

I am a firearms sales associate at Gander Mountain. I can say that ruger has really done well with their SR series!! The 1911 slide is super tight with no play and great trigger!

Ruger sends us a pair of them about every two months and that's it. Needless to say, they are gone the very day we get them!

Latest posts