Roll call for last day hunt

catman529

Who is hunting till the very end of shooting light on the last day? count me in. I thought I would be burned out by now. Maybe I can't sit for 6 hours like I could earlier in the season, but I still am up and ready to go in the morning, and will be sad and happy when the season is closed. On Sunday I will watch the sky get light, and then get dark again on Yanahli WMA assuming I'm not dragging a deer out at that time. Brown is down. Post here if you're gonna watch the last sunset of the 2012-13 deer season!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Guess I am done unless we go this afternoon.
I think man has wore himself out this week burning the candle at both ends.

His throat started hurting yesterday and he didn't want to get up this morning.

So I just fixed myself some hot chocolate and fixing to watch Enemy at the Gates.

Too few hunting spots, too much pressure, no need in going this morning.

droptyne

This season has been filled with many challenges that have kept me out of the woods more than I wanted to be. This weekends schedule has been cleared just for hunting. Good luck to everyone during these last 48 hrs!

Hill Country Hunter

I am in the stand with my bow right now and will be hunting most all weekend. I have an obligation later this morning, but then it will be back to the woods.

I cannot imagine having a shorter season. I only get to go a couple times a month (only once in December). I rarely kill much in December or January, but I would hate to lose that last time or two in the stand.

shagy99

Iam out in my christmas gift a hub blind. Success today will just be seeing a deer. Have not spotted a bambi yet this year. Might have to beg for meat from my buddies. Need that summer sausage fix!

Diehard Hunter

Not me. I am gonna go in the morning, then come home and take my daughter to the Lady Vols game, then pack up and get ready for two days at catoosa trying to kill a pig.

catman529

shagy99 said:
Iam out in my christmas gift a hub blind. Success today will just be seeing a deer. Have not spotted a bambi yet this year. Might have to beg for meat from my buddies. Need that summer sausage fix!
I got meat if you want some

parkerxbowhunter

i will was gonna go this morning had a few too many for my birthday last night never even heard the alarm. going this evening with a bud to a spot that has only bern hunted once or twice during bow heres hoping.