Rodgers to the Titans????

Trey13

Ok ..Pay attention. There will be a test afterwards. https://www.tndeer.com/threads/117-million-watched-the-sb.415644/page-4#post-5299254

"Nope did not watch it. Have not watched a NFL game in over 5 years. Not even Tempted. I do follow some of the ALABAMA players and their Careers to see how whats going for them after they leave the College football program and some of the other top names in College football via news outlets but thats the full extent of it."
Exactly what I said. Bammer players. Right? And a few top names in college. Rogers isn't in college and hasn't been for a while. Hahahaha you just made my point again! Thanks Jacob

Trey13

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

PillsburyDoughboy

Exactly what I said. Bammer players. Right? And a few top names in college. Rogers isn't in college and hasn't been for a while. Hahahaha you just made my point again! Thanks Jacob
Dude you are digging your own hole and making yourself look even more foolish. I said there would be a test afterwards. You failed.

Trey13

Dude you are digging your own hole and making yourself look even more foolish. I said there would be a test afterwards. You failed.

Just look at how you respond. You try to spin it without having to answer. You are toooooo easy

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
I know that. I just love when he gets called out but never answers. It's truly weird how he is. For some reason I think he is the guy from Ozark (Jacob Snell). You know the really weird guy
I was thinking he was more like Dory off finding Nemo! 🤣🤣

Latest posts