Robin Hood..

UTGrad

amattis13 said:
Sure is! I wish I could say that I was trying, but it was just one of those things .. an expensive photo op!

Congrats! I kept the robinhoods I made but now funds are tight so I salvaged the good arrows and put them back in my quiver. Its fun to get the monkey off the back.

Ckirk4bama

Ah I've done three myself. I saved two but unfortunately there was a guy very new to archery shooting with me and said look you shot one arrow into another and pulled out the back arrow lol. No matter how expensive it gets its still cool don't let anyone tell you different.

bowhunter163

Doesn't count ..... Wasn't in the dot . Hahahahahahaha . Just kidding man . It's cool the first couple times . And then you get to where you cringe when you hear that sound . I would keep it and hang it up somewhere .

TNDeerGuy

bowhunter163 said:
[color:#FF0000]Doesn't count ..... Wasn't in the dot . Hahahahahahaha .[/color] Just kidding man . It's cool the first couple times . And then you get to where you cringe when you hear that sound . I would keep it and hang it up somewhere .

....and then there is always THAT guy! :D

Yep! Keep it and then start shooting at separate spots! ;)

bowhunter163

TNDeerGuy said:
bowhunter163 said:
[color:#FF0000]Doesn't count ..... Wasn't in the dot . Hahahahahahaha .[/color] Just kidding man . It's cool the first couple times . And then you get to where you cringe when you hear that sound . I would keep it and hang it up somewhere .

....and then there is always THAT guy! :D

Yep! Keep it and then start shooting at separate spots! ;)
I was waiting on that guy . But then he didn't show up !!! Haha that is what someone asked me when I got my first one . And of course mine wasn't in the dot either . He said "well all that means is you consistently hit the wrong spot " haha . I call him an a- hole for ruining my day .

Latest posts