Results?

TNtrapper

You aint kidding! We need some big ducks bad! We killed 3 yesterday and was iced up so bad this morning couldnt even hunt.

TNtrapper

Spoonbillmallard said:
Hey TNtrapper where you guys hunt? Shallow water hole I suspect, sense you mentioned it was froze up.
Yea its a timber hole weve got leased over in Benton co. Water is only about knee deep.No wind and 19 degrees there aint much a feller can do about ice. We fought it saturday morning trying to keep a hole busted out and didnt even hunt it yesterday.Froze up good. :(

CHBUCK

I heard the ducks are coming in around Jonesboro real good. I'm leaving Wed to hunt Thurs. and Fri around Walnut Ridge.

Spoonbillmallard

TNtrapper--

Yea you can't do much with that. I hunt over in Springville Bottoms. Seen where you was from Henry Co just curious on where you hunted out that way.

baller_9

We dropped 20 on saturday and 8 on sunday in Mississippi...few mallards mostly gadwalls...the place I was at is world class so to them we had a terrible hunt but to me it was awesome. Anyways there weren't many ducks yet. I think Arkansas is going to be real good when it comes back in.

Latest posts