Remember when ...

PalsPal

we'd be at this point in a season, and be looking ahead to basketball starting; and we'd hear about the first college playoff rankings coming out and not give a flip; and we'd see projections for the Heisman and brush it off; and might wonder if we'll make a bowl game and try to figure what needed to happen to get a New Year's Day bowl; and .....?

I do. IT WAS ONLY TWO YEARS AGO!

Let that sink in a bit.

woodyard

My daughter is having a T Shirt printed that says "Feels like '98!"

She was disappointed that it wasn't ready for her to wear last night.
I agree with her. I used to get season tickets back at that time and you could feel a different energy or whatever you want want to call it back then , especially after that 98 Fl win. Still got my 97-98 cap in the closet and a goose down UT coat that I got before the 97 season.

Bone Collector

we'd be at this point in a season, and be looking ahead to basketball starting; and we'd hear about the first college playoff rankings coming out and not give a flip; and we'd see projections for the Heisman and brush it off; and might wonder if we'll make a bowl game and try to figure what needed to happen to get a New Year's Day bowl; and .....?

I do. IT WAS ONLY TWO YEARS AGO!

Let that sink in a bit.
It wasn't that long. It was last season. Heupel has really done a great job getting this team to this point. I knew he was onto something last year, but I never saw this coming. I love what UT is doing and would love to see them whip everyone's butts. It's nice to have hope for the program again. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going for years to come.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
It wasn't that long. It was last season. Heupel has really done a great job getting this team to this point. I knew he was onto something last year, but I never saw this coming. I love what UT is doing and would love to see them whip everyone's butts. It's nice to have hope for the program again. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going for years to come.
Huepel has big balls