Recommendation for RV Repair Service Middle Tennessee

Wobblyshot1

OK, so I bought new a 2021 Grand Design Imagine that had a few issues direct from the factory and were covered by factory warranty. The bad thing was that I was dealing with LazyDays in Murfreesboro which has been a horrible experience. I absolutely refuse to have anything else to do with them again and the factory warranty has expired. I did, however, purchase an extended warranty. My warranty pays for covered expenses as long as those doing the work are licensed and insured. Can anybody tell me about any of the independent dealers or RV techs say maybe in the Lebanon/Murfreesboro area that one would recommend.

Gravey

I've never had any experience with Candy's Campers but a buddy did a few years ago. Needed something for his and they didn't have it but took one from a new camper and hooked him up. His camper was bought from an individual so he had no history with them. Be worth a call. They're on 231 in Murfreesboro as you head south toward Shelbyville.

Wobblyshot1

Thanks for the recommendations. The CC in Murfreesboro has not so good reviews while the one in Scottsboro has good reviews but pushing 2 hours away. I found a local independent tech that's willing to do the job so I'll be going that route. BEWARE OF LAZY DAYS!!!

Latest posts