Real Men do eat Quiche (or something like it)

Steverino

I stumbled into this one day. Ham buddies told me about microwaving scrambled eggs and butter in a bowl and I fell in love with the taste and of course healthy cooking choice. But never satisfied in the kitchen (I'm the cook here, Mrs is too shaky for cooking) I had to do something as only the dog and I liked the eggs that way. Mrs wanted them fried. Not healthy and we eat enough fried stuff as it is. So I started adding things like sharp white cheddar cheese chunks then some spinach pieces. This did kinda look like quiche sans the crust. Earlier this week I put in some bacon BACON!!!!! from the Baconater ( a set of T- shaped holders on a plastic pan to catch the grease you put in a microwave with bacon strapped on it. Gets nice and crispy that way. ) This time I scored a mix that she loved for breakfast - try it some time with bacon or sausage or ham or whatever greens you like. Peppers red and green would work cut into little pieces. It cooks longer with the stuff in it than it would just eggs milk and butter. Pepperjack cheese if you like the spices - anything will do pretty much.

I start at 1minute 40 seconds. - stir it and break up the big chunks then another 1-2 minutes uncovered. If you cook it a minute or two at a time you get a good feel for the consistency you want. Add some nice English muffins or toast and you have a breakfast that'll stick to your bones.

Shag

Good advice. Sounds about like "Just Crack An Egg". You can find them around the eggs in the grocery store. They aren't half bad.