rage 2 blade

Z71volfan

I just broke down and bought some two blades. I hope they do what everyone says. Let's face it.... A money back guaruntee if you don't find your deer!!! WOW! What other broadhead does that? Caution: Money back is with original sales receipt from an authorized seller...not EBAY.

holstonangler

Here is one I shot way far back last year with the two blade rage. She jumped the string on me on a 40 yard shot. She didn't make it 50 yards. Left a awesome blood trail.

Rage.jpg

coltsfan

I just bought a pack this past weekend. I used the practice head yesterday and it grouped right along with my field points. Could tell no difference at all. Can't wait to try them out!

A

Anonymous

Z71volfan said:
I just broke down and bought some two blades. I hope they do what everyone says. Let's face it.... A money back guaruntee if you don't find your deer!!! WOW! What other broadhead does that? Caution: Money back is with original sales receipt from an authorized seller...not EBAY.

Magnus Stinger Buzzcuts!!! Fly awesome, penetrate awesome, nice blood trails, 0 chance of malfunction.

Ol' Mossyback

Some people could shoot those heads of the Rambo movies and still never fess up. That it was the hunter more than the broadhead. Heck the indians had bows that maxed bout 30-35lbs and shot wooden shafts with rocks tiedto the ends of them. Anything above that is just plain improvement.

Latest posts