rage 2 blade

rem.30-06

any one here use the rage 2 blade i have heard great things about them and thinking about getting some but idk that i want to pay that much for them just yet. I have always shot Nap thunderheads 100gr. had no problems with them, just looking for somthing new.Are they worth the money and do they hold up

rem.30-06

i agree 40$ is a lot to pay for broadheads. but for 40$ they seem like they are built well and should hold up to some abuse

Boone 58

rage_broadheads.jpg

100908_0927a.jpg

The first photo is from my cousins kill 2 years ago and is what got me convinced to switch from Muzzy's after using them about 18 years or more. The second photo is from my kill and is the ENTRY wound......that is enough for me!
The Drury's are using them also and i have seen some really great footage of kill shots where the blood is coming out of the deer as it is running off and it looks like a can of spray paint going off.....devastating.

rem.30-06

i also have seen the drurys hunt with them a guy hit one far back and u could just see the blood come flying out as soon as the contact was made

Living2Hunt

THE BEST BROAD HEAD EVERMADE! i bought some before season last year, on opening day, i shot 6 point in the stomach( hit limb) deer ran 40 yrds. shot doe next weekend, ran 20 yards! its like a freaking hose pipe turns on, all u see is blood pouring out. i killed 4 deer with it last year and a coyote. devestating! just dont recommend 3 blade, its been recalled before. the new 40ke, my wike is shooting this year! its for low poundage bows. she pull only 43lbs. i will let u know how it does!

rem.30-06

iv already bought the 2 blades the pratice blade works well groups with my field points i pull 60lbs bow Martin Jaguier. cant wait till bow season to give them a try

leebowhunts

I have shot them for two years and killed alot of deer here and in kansas with them.2 blades are awesome dont know about 3 blades.what Camoman should you in that pic is a typical entrance wound and the exit is just the same.

plinker22

Same experiences as above.

The woods look like a red spray can has been thrown through the woods. Just huge holes!!!

Three years ago, the 2-blade Rage tore this entrance, then exit hole!
Entrance:
DSC01140.jpg

Exit:
DSC01119.jpg

Wrangler

hay the POOR FISH store on eBay has the rage on sale for 29.99 i use the spitfire but if i decide to change in the future i would go to rage

hope this helps someone out

Latest posts