Quiver Critter ?

Tiny

Anybody here used one and are they any good?

Bass Pro has them on sale but were out of them a couple days ago so I ain't seen one and know zip about them.

I did read the reviews on BPS site. Edge Expedite Quiver Critter.

KENBOB10

I don't know without looking at home what mine is called. I can plug it up to my foxpro and it has a little furry critter that slips over the extendable rod that comes out of a fake rock. When the caller is on it actually moves to the sound. It looks real good. I would think having one would make a difference.

redblood

I have had them all, quiver critter, esther bunny, rigor rabbit. They don't bring the yote to the call, just get their attention. The yote makes the decision he is coming or not long before he gazes at the decoy.for the most part, I think they are over rated. Having said that I will be toting one in the morning but it is a new yote decoy being used on 700 open acres overrun with yotes, where they can see it for a long way

woodlawnhunter

I refuse to spend that much so we went to cracker barrel , paid 7.95 for a weasel ball.painted the ball flat grey ,drilled a small hole in the bottom ,epoxied it to a thick wire 2' tall.it works great and runs on 1 AA battery.just stick it in the ground and turn it on ,it flops around like a wounded rabbit.

Latest posts