Mojo criver critter

huntinman

I just bought one, but only used it once. It is a pretty cool attention getter. I hope to try it out more in the coming weekends.

stickler

one place where I hunt have high weeds so I got one of our camera tripods and screwed it right on. Set it about a foot and a half off the ground and had one come right through the brush for it. Not to mention several hawks swoop in for it.

huntinman

I only wish it was remote control. The only time I used mine was last weekend. I was deer hunting and coyote hunting. With my Orange on, I might add. It works intermittenly, but I wish there was a way I could turn it off in case I did see a deer. It may spook the deer, or it may get the deer's curiosity.

AROD

made one out of a remote control car. stil no luck. it has a range of about 200 yds.made with a squirells tail and some feathers.

Smoke

I love the critter, especially with remote calls. Adds movement to go with the sounds and distracts the animal from your setup. I had a big red tail hawk break one of mine last year hitting it wide open and have shot several yotes coming in to kill it.

Latest posts