Pull behind deer carts?

KyRick

We use one at our camp. I do not have a picture, but one of our guys turned a 2 wheel dolly into a deer cart. He cut the curved handle off and welded a straight bar on it with a flat end that has a hole drilled in for a pin to connect to the ATV. He also took some mesh and made sides up to the height of the dolly platform and ran them the length. It is small and does a very good job. We did put some bigger tires on it for clearance.

jlanecr500

I built this one several years ago to pull behind my 4wheeler or RZR. I designed it after one I saw online. In the pic, we are taking our hog trap into the woods. We've had as many as 3 deer on it.

Snowwolfe

I bought a trailer at Lowes, think the bed is roughly 4 feet long and about 3 feet wide. Been using it around the house for 4 years and works like a charm. About a foot wider than our ATV so it can get into a lot of tight places. If it can't...…………...that's why I carry a chain saw:)
Best $250 I ever spent.

RobbyW

Don't laugh at me....

I have used a plain old dolly. Put the deer on it's back strap at the legs and hooked the handle on the ball of the 4wheeler. Did not turn over but I was on a logging road.

BlackBelt

I just use a short piece of rope and tie my regular deer cart to the back of my Honda and pull it. As long as I go fairly slow it isn't a problem.

Latest posts