Primos Strap Turkey Vest

Grizzly Johnson

I have an older one of these..... the wife has the newer one..... lots of room for calls and whatever else you might want to carry.

It is about the same as the one you posted but I like the padding on the shoulder straps. It's on clearance so the price is the same too plus you get padded straps, and 3-D leafy camo in APG.

3D Evolution

knightrider

Grizzly Johnson said:
I have an older one of these..... the wife has the newer one..... lots of room for calls and whatever else you might want to carry.

It is about the same as the one you posted but I like the padding on the shoulder straps. It's on clearance so the price is the same too plus you get padded straps, and 3-D leafy camo in APG.

3D Evolution
thats the one i have and love it you cant go wrong with it and the padding on the straps comes in handy on those 5 mile days

TheAirMan

I have a Redhead Striker now. I think its the same thing as the 3D Evolution but its not leafy camo. Mine is probably 5 or six seasons old so they may have changed it by now but I don't like the striker holders on mine. They stick down in some elastic slots and that is all that holds them. There is a flap that goes over the top but they are not held or protected from the bottom. It just seems to me they would be easily lost or damaged. I also would like one that has a little padding for the slate type calls.

Latest posts