Predator Hunting Clinic With Jason Groseclose

Grainger

Predator Calling Clinic w/Jason Groseclose

TC Calls Pro-Staff
2010 World Coyote Vocals Champion
2011 ECPS Coyote Vocals Champion
2011 2nd Place World All-Around
2011 2nd Place World Coyote Vocals

This is a one-day clinic with a hands-on calling scenario and a predator calling contest at the end of the clinic open to all. This is for the novice to the experience predator hunter. I highly encourage ALL clinic participants to bring their hand calls and compete. This is just a "have fun" calling contest for all to try and learn.

Date: September 17, 2011
Time: 9 AM-3PM?
Location: Bar M Ranch (3890 Decatur Hwy. Kingston, Tn. 37763)
Fee: $25/ person (Kids under 16 free)

Please feel free to bring any hunting equipment or guns that you may have for sale to the clinic. If you have numerous items for sale I would recommend that you bring your own table. Lunch will be held at a small homestyle caf� just up the road. Sorry, you will have to pay for your own, but the food is great and reasonable.

So if you want to learn a lot about predator hunting and have a great time I would highly recommend attending this clinic. Due to Jason�s busy schedule he is only available to come here once a year and this is it. If interested please shoot me a PM, email, call or text me. I just need a ballpark number of people who will attend. Please bring a folding chair with you and don�t forget your hand calls. Thanks and hope to see you all on the 17th.

Contact info:
Jake Martenis
Email: barmranchandarena @ msn.com
Contact Number: 865-250-9538

FOX FIRE

RC...Maybe ya'll should make a video of a Taliban hunt, we dont get many of those in our part of teh woods, mite make for some quality entertainment for people who attend the pred hunt'n clinic.

Grainger

Guys (and gals), this is a very rare oppotunity to learn from one of the best. Right now, Jason is on top of his game; without a doubt he is one of the best predator caller/hunters in the country.

Kitty hunters take note; though Jason is a past World Coyote Vocalization Champ, he considers calling Bobcat his specialty. He went out with a bud of mine back in Jan, Jason called 6 kittys in one night.

Also at the clinic, Jason will be introducing his new Signature Line of Custom Diaghram Calls manufactured by TC Custom Calls. I know he'll have some at the clinic, I'm just not sure how many he'll have to give away.

We encourage everyone who attends to bring your favorite calls for an opportunity to have Jason critique/give advice to your calling technique.

We'd really like to pack the barn for this event, it will well be worth your while.

Latest posts