Power pole or raptors

bluball

Power poles or minnkota raptors,which one have you had and how do you like them.I get an employee discount if i get power poles for working at a authorised dealer.Raptors i can get a pretty good discount also making it a hard decision.I think the raptors are quieter than power poles when deploying/retracting them.Power pole has the best customer service and remotes/stomp buttons work better than the minnkotas.Whats funny is im only buying some to mount crappie brakes on them.We make out own set of mounts for that also so i get them at cost also.Im too fat to manually deploy trolling motors no on poles🤣🤣🤣🤣

bluball

Installed another set of 10ft raptors today at the shop.They are so quiet,guess im gonna order 8ft raptors after hearing how quiet they are again today.Still think you cant beat power pole customer service and there remotes are better.

7mm08

The patent ran out on the PowerPole and MK made their knockoffs….. power poles have GREAT customer service. Good luck with MINNKOTA, their customer service sucks, even though I have an Ulterra on my boat.

Last edited:

bluball

do the raptors make a universal transom mount like power pole that attaches directly to aluminum transom?
Yep,but you can mix and match mounts with raptors and power poles.Like in my situation im gonna have power pole sandwich brackets eith minnkota raptors mounted on them.

bluball

The patent ran out on the PowerPole and MK made their knockoffs….. power poles have GREAT customer service. Good luck with MINNKOTA, they suck, even though I have an Ulterra on my boat.
MInnkota may suck🤣but they are definately quieter than power pole.They will anchor alot harder than power pole also,but have more broke spike faiiures.Power pole remotes are better also,minnkotas come unpaired from time to time.But when you see fish spoke on the livescope from noise i would rather have the quietest ones i can get.I can actually get a 40% discount from power pole,employee discount for working at a authorized power pole dealer.I still chose the minnkotas because of them being quieter.

Latest posts