please tell me this is not someone on this site

ZachMarkus

REN":20wbz6ly said:
ZachMarkus":20wbz6ly said:
I know that guy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HAHAH mean come on, its a great bird but for lords sake leave out the part he busted you and was spooked and you shot him at 71 yds.........71......

Probably shooting TSS[emoji2]

REN

ZachMarkus":2eboj2uj said:
REN":2eboj2uj said:
ZachMarkus":2eboj2uj said:
I know that guy lol

HAHAH mean come on, its a great bird but for lords sake leave out the part he busted you and was spooked and you shot him at 71 yds.........71......

Probably shooting TSS[emoji2]

Ill bet you $20 he was shooting winchester XX #5 cause there aint no reason to switch

Andy S.

My money is on LOOOOOONGbeards........as they are the only jack-legs that I recall advocating 50+ yard shots.

hGzXZga.jpg

X-Tennessean

There are all kinds out there!
I "should" have killed a bird yesterday morning but chose not to shoot.

I got setup with him on the roost gobbling his head off, actually had another tom and jake join in from the south but could not see them for the terrain. 10 or so hens roosted 60-70 yards in one huge tree and the tom decided to join them!
They finally pitched down to the other birds and the hill I was sitting on I could not see over the crest then a hen flys down landing right beside me!!
All birds went quiet so after 30 minutes or so I decided to get up and make a move, just as I stood up they had turned and were beside me where the hen had landed!!
I could have easily shot him but there were heads EVERYWHERE!! They didnt spook bad just turned and walked on down the hill off to the neighbors property and gobbled 3 more times.
I was affraid I would have hit/crippled some of the others!!

Made a 300 yard move and called in 3 more jakes that got a pass.

knightrider

seen on tn turkey hunter facebook page where guy was advocating 90 yard kill and his buddy made 100 yard kill thanks to the new tss, said that's how you had to do it with those old mature smart turkeys :livid:

SKFOOTER

He posted that he was shooting 3 1/2" Long Beard #5's thru a Browning Gold with a 28" barrel after I asked him if he was shooting TSS?

REN

It was bad before tss factory loads, I saw tons of 60-80yd claims with LBs. adding 20yds to that doesn't make it worse imo it's like choosing syphilis or gonorrhea lol. Neither one is better then the other haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SelphLogging

Since when does everyone believe everything they see? He's probably one of those guys that can't tell the truth if it were better. A 120" deer is 150" deer kinda guy. The turkey probably had 1.75" Spurs, weighed 40lbs too.

Latest posts