plantar fasciitis

DMD

I'm no experty, you got to find someway to support the tendons in your foot. As HH said, some foot doctors tape your foot to support it. It's not that hard. I'm sure there is a youtube video demonstrating it. When I battled it, I just happened to find a shoe that supported my foot perfectly. It alleviated the pain, but more importantly, it allowed it to heal. I'll look for a youtube video and post a link. Hope you get help.

C1295

I'm no experty, you got to find someway to support the tendons in your foot. As HH said, some foot doctors tape your foot to support it. It's not that hard. I'm sure there is a youtube video demonstrating it. When I battled it, I just happened to find a shoe that supported my foot perfectly. It alleviated the pain, but more importantly, it allowed it to heal. I'll look for a youtube video and post a link. Hope you get help.
thank you Sir! its Rough!

Bear15

Go get a Strassburg Sock. You'll be thanking me tomorrow. Google it, there's multiple brands, any one of them will do. You'll literally start feeling better the first day. It'll take a while to completely go away but it works. You need to wear good shoes with arch support but that sock will have you headed the right direction fast. I coach track and dealing with runners I see it all the time and I've dealt with PF myself to the point it formed a significant bone spur on my foot but thankfully I found the Strassburg Sock and it solved the problem. You'll be glad you tried it.

DntBrnDPig

Frozen water bottles and rolling it nightly when its flared up helps. Stretches every day. And better shoes. But I still battle sometimes..

Latest posts