Pintail Mount

rukiddin

Birdman studios. Nothing worse in this world than a sub-par waterfowl mount. I personally have not used him yet, but I know several people that have. Very simple process to get him birds. Also THE best waterfowl taxi in the world is in North Alabama, but I'm having a brain fart on the name. I think his name is Shane Smith (??????)?

Wells Taxidermy

Actually Jerry Freolich is the best in the world. Back to back best in the world title winner to be exact.( that the world show has been held in the USA) Yes Shane smith is in ALA though, very good. guy and taxidermist
rukiddin? said:
Birdman studios. Nothing worse in this world than a sub-par waterfowl mount. I personally have not used him yet, but I know several people that have. Very simple process to get him birds. Also THE best waterfowl taxi in the world is in North Alabama, but I'm having a brain fart on the name. I think his name is Shane Smith (??????)?

Wells Taxidermy

Blake Wilson(www.trophybirds.com) of Wings over water studios might be a consideration. I attended a seminar by him at last years southern regional taxidermy convention and competition. great work and even better guy. Im not at the master level yet but If i was wanting a bird done by a true master waterfowl guy you can't go wrong with any of these guys mentioned. They all have been mounting for 10 plus years and it has took every bit that long to gain the knowledge and experience to get to their level. I will say this though in the taxidermy world 99% of the time you get what you pay for.

Latest posts