Pine Creek Archery Shoot Hendersonville - July 10-12

3 day shoot at Pine Creek Archery in Hendersonville. Friday registration is from 1:00pm - 4:00pm and Saturday and Sunday registration is 7:00am - 3:00pm. $15 to shoot a round and a chance at numerous giveaways. You do NOT have to be present to win. Prizes include gift cards, guided fishing trips and the grand prize is a Hook One Kayak. Come out and enjoy a great range with a great group of people! Food and drink will be available for purchase.

Tough boy and long shot shoots will also be set up so come out and have some fun this weekend!!

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot with us today! You still have time to come out and shoot on Sunday and have a chance at the great giveaways - Hook 1 kayak, goldtip arrows, gift certificates and much more - you don't have to be present to win! I did want to correct one thing - registration for tomorrow is 7am-2pm. Hope to see you there!

Still shoot club rules but they closely follow the ASA rules and classes. This weekend is 30 targets all lower 12s and all unknown distances.

TNDeerGuy

Not being critical, but since you do not allow range finders how can you "closely follow ASA rules and classes" since over 2/3rds of ASA classes are known or half-known (only 8 out of 32 unknown)? Again, not being critical--it is your club, but no known classes is a deal-breaker for many as we want to practice how we compete and it may be beneficial to all parties involved if you did follow ASA rules and classes as most clubs do and dump the club rules or add classes such as a "bow outlaw" class as some clubs do so as not to exclude people that don't participate in ASA events. I seriously hope y'all had a great turnout and my remarks are only meant to help. :)