Piebald made it

MrJim43

2-Step Enabled
Have 9 year old pieball doe here in the subdivision and the kids named and feed her along with the other deer. I've asked all not to shoot her. Born behind one of the guys house here in the subdivision and stay around us has had twin every year but one. She is the boss lady in the herd

atnvol

I have not seen that type of pattern before in a piebald. Reminds me of an Overo patterned horse. If he could make it through next season at 4 1/2 he will be very hard to kill with the exception of the rut period. It has been my experience that once a buck gets to 5 1/2 they become almost totally nocturnal with the exception of the rut period. Really beautiful looking deer. Glad you shared the story.

BamaProud

This piebald is 3.5 years old. Been hanging around my place off and on since November of 2020. He was born on a farm about 3 miles from my place and according to that land owner, he was a spike at 1.5 before he moved my direction. I had a lot of pics of him in 2020 but I only saw him one time in summer of 2021 and was afraid someone had killed him this past season. I got pics of him in late December 2021 and again the end of January this year. Glad he made it.

Cool looking deer.

Latest posts