Sold/Expired Pelican Bass Raider 10E plastic pontoon boat

TNReb

SOLD

This boat is 2 or 3 years old. I am the original owner, and it has always been kept enclosed, out of the weather.

It is a Pelican Bass Raider 10E. Here is a link:

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/pelican ... ntoon-boat

I installed nicer seats and also installed rod holders and 2 rod straps. It also has a Lowrance Elite 4-X (color) fish finder. The transducer and wires are not pictured, but are included.

The boat is great - no leaks, cracks, or anything of that nature. I've used it around lots of areas on Old Hickory and have been down the Caney in it a few times.

I have an old trolling motor that I will include. It runs, but I do not know anything else about it. It's old, and it works - that's all. Includes the trolling motor wiring harness and 50a fuse (ran a Minn Kota 50lb with no problems).

Fits easily in the back of a pickup and is light enough for 1 man to handle. It isn't light when fully loaded, but I'm 5'11, 175 and can handle it myself without any problems. I've fished two grown adults with no problems.

-----------

SOLD

-----------

(the water is from where I rinsed it off - not from getting rained on)

YqgKLEK.jpg

5uEXWw8.jpg

CNHttF3.jpg

8frlFhP.jpg

2edCsLw.jpg

TNReb

biglefty20":1bncat0b said:
Nice set up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had carpeted flooring in it at one time. It was pretty darn nice for as small as it is haha...

REN

It's a sweet set up. We used it a few times last year on the Canie and it was perfect!

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

TNReb

REN":2eamha7q said:
It's a sweet set up. We used it a few times last year on the Canie and it was perfect!

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka
Except when I tried to dive down for that paddle, nearly jerked the trolling motor off, lost my shoe, and froze to death.

Good times.

Snake

Bump on a nice one . Had one for years finally sold it a couple of years back tremdously stable little boat . If I hadn't lost the right to fish on the lease we had in Crossville I would still have it .

Latest posts