1994 HydraSport Z260 - 16ft Bass Boat

DeerCamp

There's a very long story behind why this boat is sitting in my driveway, but the short version is that I am trying to help a sick family member out by selling it. I've already given them more money than it's worth up front, so just trying to recoup as much as I can now.

Here's what I know about the boat:
1. I had the trailer axle repaired at the marina in Nov/Dec, the tires are new and it pulls great
2. The motor turned over but wouldn't start and I think the trim motor is bad
3. The carpet is decent, and the floors on the decks are firm, but not by the console.
4. The trolling motor seems fine

If interested, just shoot me a message and I'll give you my cell number.

All fair offers will be considered. I'm not a boat guy. Just need it gone and recoup what I can.

If you are just interested in hearing a long, complicated, comical story of how I came to possess this boat, the cost is 2 beers.

20231216_100428.jpg

20231216_100436.jpg
20231216_100421.jpg
20231216_100543.jpg

BPhunter

There's a very long story behind why this boat is sitting in my driveway, but the short version is that I am trying to help a sick family member out by selling it. I've already given them more money than it's worth up front, so just trying to recoup as much as I can now.

Here's what I know about the boat:
1. I had the trailer axle repaired at the marina in Nov/Dec, the tires are new and it pulls great
2. The motor turned over but wouldn't start and I think the trim motor is bad
3. The carpet is decent, and the floors on the decks are firm, but not by the console.
4. The trolling motor seems fine

If interested, just shoot me a message and I'll give you my cell number.

All fair offers will be considered. I'm not a boat guy. Just need it gone and recoup what I can.

If you are just interested in hearing a long, complicated, comical story of how I came to possess this boat, the cost is 2 beers.

View attachment 214115

View attachment 214116
View attachment 214117
View attachment 214118
You're a good guy helping put like that. Unfortunately I'm in Colorado. Not in need of a boat, prefer and Abrams Tank, will need soon.😇

Latest posts