Patriots/Jaguars Eagles/Vikings

Scioto

nitro_z17":33wt4ry3 said:
and to think the browns fired Belichick in 95 and have been in the the playoffs once(2002) since. browns all fired up about having the 1st and 4th draft pick :roll:

He had one winning season in his four with the Browns. Saban was the DC. And those were the original Browns. I think Modell moved them after the season following Belicheck and there was no team for 2-3 years.

Browns are a pathetic organization since they returned. It's the factory of sadness up there.

PillsburyDoughboy

nitro_z17":2b8t171s said:
and to think the browns fired Belichick in 95 and have been in the the playoffs once(2002) since. browns all fired up about having the 1st and 4th draft pick :roll:
. Fired Bellechick and let Saban get away . Bet they are kicking themselves now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scioto

PillsburyDoughboy":biaqulr4 said:
nitro_z17":biaqulr4 said:

Oh come on! You have no clue what you are talking about. Again. He had one year of HC experience (Toledo) before Belichick hired him in 1992. He left the Browns to take the Michigan State gig. And like I said, these were the original Browns and Ozzie Newsome was the GM. Do you even know who he is?

baddnole

Scioto":3jcm1s4h said:
PillsburyDoughboy":3jcm1s4h said:
nitro_z17":3jcm1s4h said:

Oh come on! You have no clue what you are talking about. Again. He had one year of HC experience (Toledo) before Belichick hired him in 1992. He left the Browns to take the Michigan State gig. And like I said, these were the original Browns and Ozzie Newsome was the GM. Do you even know who he is?
:pop:

PalsPal

nitro_z17":34wnkk12 said:
he's The Ageless One. its really amazing
Nothing else can be said. His ability to put the ball in the perfect place so his guy can make the catch is unbelievable. There will never be another like him.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk