Parker vs. Excaliber ?

Lone Oak

I'm in the market for a used crossbow. I have shot an Excaliber and really liked it, but have not shot a Parker. I hear great things about both of them.
I see lots of Barrnet and Horton's for sale, but rarely see Parker/Excaliber.
Are they really that much better?

Biggest difference I can see in the two is the width, with Excaliber being wider and maybe harder to manuver for a shot. Plus the wheel action on the Parker.
For those who have shot or owned both, which would choose if you could do it again?
I have only used a rope cocker and it was only a 150 lb Vixen. Not sure I could pull back a 225 with a rope cocker, is there a lot of difference?

Thanks to anyone who wants to chime in on this

soshock1

I have a Horton Legacy 225 and have no problems at all cocking the bow with my rope cocker. I only weight 165 pounds myself.

TW

I have never shot a Parker but I really like my Excaliburs! I have an Exocet 200 and a Phoenix 175 which I just recently bought.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I've only shot my Parker so can't comment on the others. Excellent warranty though.

stryker

I have a stryker made by bowtech and it Awesome but very pricey but I've shot several different crossbows and the parkers are great especially for the $$$$ and the lifetime warranty. I just got my father in law a parker a few months back and he loves it. I know several people that hunt with parkers and everybody that I know of loves theirs. Good luck and hope u like what ever u decide to buy.