Parker Tornado vs Bowtech 380

smokepolehall

Thoughts! I own neither nor have i shot either. How fast are you wanting to shoot ? Both seem to have good warrantys, the Bowtech doesn't have very good customer service they prefer dealing with yer Dealer. So that may present unwanted problems unless you know yer local Dealer really well.

416wbymag

I am really looking for the flattest shooting fastest crossbow. I hunt most of the time out of a chair sitting by a tree in leafy camo. I know a few feet per second will not help but I figure when you get to 30+ fps faster, it would...

Columbia Scott

I think Bowtech crossbows have branched off from the parent company and just go by Strykeforce or Stryker Crossbows. I looked seriously at those when I was researching crossbows. They were, at the time, quite a bit more expensive. I narrowed it down to the Strykeforce, the Darton Scorpion and the Parker Tornado. The fact that Parker has a lifetime warranty, good customer service and came in a complete "Red Hot" package for what the other two went for by themselves won me over. The Tornado has been great so far. It was the slowest of the bunch at 340fps but that's still quick.

stryker

I have a stryker max 4 camo and It's awesome. It was expensive but well worth the $$$$$$$ It shots flat and as accurate as a rifle at 60 yards. I can hit the circle on my target every shot at 60 yards and the circle is about the size of a baseball. I've killed several deer and 1 bear with mine. Another thing I love about it I use a multi rec. scope and I use the 1st cross hair 20 yards in, 2nd cross hair shoots the same 40 yards to 20 yards then the 3rd cross hair 50 yards and 4th is 60 yards. It really helps a lot when u don't get the chance to use the ol' range finder or if your judging yardage. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY STRYKER AND IT'S HARD TO GET 405 FPS AND THAT KIND OF ACCURACY. Hope this helps. I also have to say bowtech will not deal with individuals but there's dealers every where and I hadn't had any problems.

Latest posts