Opener tomorrow

REN

Praise god every day he allows me to get up and see his beautiful world they way he intended it to be seen.

I pray for all the men and women out tomorrow that they take it all in and pay attention to the little things. I pray everyone gets home to their loved ones safe and sound and we are all better returning then we were leaving.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and god bless

Cody91

Praise god every day he allows me to get up and see his beautiful world they way he intended it to be seen.

I pray for all the men and women out tomorrow that they take it all in and pay attention to the little things. I pray everyone gets home to their loved ones safe and sound and we are all better returning then we were leaving.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and god bless
That first sentence is the first thing to cross my mind as I open my eyes every morning. I'm thankful to be allowed another day, hopefully many more.

I'm going on the first turkey hunt of my adult life tomorrow, as someone with no experience hunting turkey, I'm looking forward to learning from my mistakes, and mostly just appreciating the world around me.
Of course, safety first, but I'm extremely excited just to get out there. If I even hear a turkey, I'll consider it a good hunt.
Be safe, have fun & I hope you all have a great opening day.

Livin2hunt

Glad my opener isn't in Illinois in the morning. My blind is somewhere under there at the treeline. This is a big ag field. That's alot of water!!!
1000004250.jpg

muddyhunter

Got within 200 yards of one on the roost. Never gobbled, called to him a few times and heard him fly down. Let out a few yelps and shut up. Next thing I know he's sprinting through the woods on an angle that would take him behind me, tried to stop him and he never checked up. Not to sure what that was all about.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I "hunted" till 605 this morning. I usually leave for work at 550, but went out just in case one was roosted in a apt I thought I could get him quick, but they were about 150 yards on the neighbors and I've played that game with them a lot over the years. Hopefully they don't kill them today and I'll have a chance next week.

Rakkin6

Be safe and good luck to all. I am not getting out until Sunday, I had a few things to finish up with my HVAC installation today. My goal this year is to get one with my bow. I am going to resist the urge has best I can of pulling the shotgun out until I get one with my bow or last two weeks of the season whichever comes first. Kind of a bucket list for me.

Latest posts