Onx discount

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Would it let you do that? That's great if so. For some reason, I was thinking it was for new memberships only.
My subscription ran out last week on June 10th. After login I went to upgrade account and entered the promo. It worked and lowered price to ≈$20. I could not find a way to enter the promo code on the app within my phone. So, I logged in on the PC and there it was. Same account with all my past data, waypoints and such.

rem270

What is the advantage of one vs. huntstand? Huntstand is less expensive and covers more than one state.
Although I prefer Basemaps over anything the Huntstand is terrible and I'd prefer Onx over HS. I had one app (can't remember the name) that I really liked until it merged with HS and it sucked after that. Onx is a good app especially since they lowered the prices to better compete with Basemaps.

Spurhunter

Although I prefer Basemaps over anything the Huntstand is terrible and I'd prefer Onx over HS. I had one app (can't remember the name) that I really liked until it merged with HS and it sucked after that. Onx is a good app especially since they lowered the prices to better compete with Basemaps.
I agree Huntstand is terrible. I bought Basemap to try out side by side with OnX, and didn't like it as much. But I think that's because I've used OnX a few years and already knew where everything was. I'll never stray from OnX.

Latest posts