Ole Miss - TCU

encore06

TCU has totally dismantled Ole Miss. Bo Wallace looks like a freshman playing his first college game and the Rebels OL is getting manhandled by TCU's defense. Didn't see this coming.

TeamMainStreet

Hotty Toddy getting taken to the woodshed. I havent followed TCU other than seeing scores but they evidently have a high powered offense thats the real deal. Defense as well.

mtn cur

I thought this uptempo no huddle hurry up offense was the wave of the future? looks like them and auburn have been had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudbone

Maybe TCU should have been one of the final four teams. They sure look good so far today. First time I've watched them play this year and I'm impressed.

TNReb

It's just comical at this point. I wasn't a Bo Wallace fan coming in to this season. I gave him credit during the season... but this is just plain awful.

The team was very poorly prepared - on both sides of the ball.

darn2ten

This is actually one of the main bowl games I wanted to watch. I had a feeling TCU was going to beat Ole Miss, just didn't know it would be that bad. Gary Patterson was one of the coaches I was hoping Jeremy Foley would go after. Wouldn't have mattered though I don't think. He's been at TCU for 13 years and is a Texas homer. I guess the Vols are happy they didn't have to play TCU. After all, Ole Miss beat them 34-3, could you imagine what TCU would have done! :rotf: :stir:

Wrangler95

:stir: TCU would beat Florida State,Ohio State and maybe Alabama and Oregon.If they played these teams like the way they did against Ole Miss.The selection process sure failed TCU.Good reason to have 8 teams in playoffs :stir:

Rob R.

We drove to Atlanta with high hopes. The hopes didnt last long. TCU kicked our butts. I cant wait to get out of this town tomorrow!

Latest posts