Ok need a scope opinion

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
BDC-Bullet Drop Compensated... Kinda like a Boone&Crockett reticle on a Leupold. It has hash marks so you know your holdover out to certain distances.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Oh, cool. LOL
So, is that a good price or just an "average" price for that scope?
Might just stick to the tried and true Monarch 3-9 :D

jsholtz

It actually has little circles, not hashes or lines. If you scroll down the pictures in the ebay add, you can see the reticle on the box...you can make out the little circles below crosshair center.

Grim Reaper

FYI:
Another issue that you might want to research about this BDC scope is what type of magnum and non-magnum calibers will it work with. Some BDC scopes only work with the most common calibers.

W.Seay

Great buy! Just make sure that the bdc works with your specific caliber. I have done alot of side by side comparisons with my leupold vxIII and my nikon monarch. Sadly the monarch which was half the $$ performed every bit as well across the board!I always loved the nikon monarch scopes and they have the "No fault" warranty also, which is unbeatable. Their customer service is very good too. With that specific scope, you can hunt fields or woods, I really like the 2.5-10 power because of the versatility it gives you.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Just about decided to just go with the "regular" nikon monarch.
Just a little too "fancy" for me.
If I am gonna stretch the Encore out I will just throw on the 7mm rem mag barrel with the Zeiss 3.5-10X44 and let 'er rip. :D

Latest posts