ok guys i am asking about the Cheap cams too

Elmer

for some reason i just cant pass up a sale..... Actually I am getting married and three new good cams are just out of the Question! So The wildgame s1.3x 37$ cam from wallyworld, how terrible is it? Mostly going to be used with trophy rocks or on my plots. trail monitoring would be awesome but these will more be used for a deer survey just to see what i have on the property. Thoughts advice pros cons on cams or answers to why my vols suck so bad will all be greatly appreciated

Trevor2

I have no personal experience with them. But I have a buddy who says that his wildgames eat batteries. Idk which models he has, just what he told me. Just passing the info along.

Pic IN the Casa

P@Y-

Got two of them.

Battery life is great. Daylight pics are average to above average.

Flash is not the best (maybe 20 feet). I have one on a plot and end up with glowing eyes if the deer are more than say 25' away. If the deer are closer the night pics are good. Shutter is average. They come with two little bungee cords that limit their placement but you can correct that with more cords or your own mounting system.

That all being said, if you're not looking to enter a photo contest they're good enough to keep track of your plots or a trail. For the money you just can't beat them. If one walks away it will stink but better $40 than $140. I have a Moultrie D50 and its pics aren't any better- just better shutter speed.

One of mine, however, does shut off for no reason occassionally. I have heard that WGI has great customer service.

Last year I got mine in February at Wally World in the close out isle for $20/apiece.

Latest posts