Ohio State VS Penn State

Scioto

PillsburyDoughboy":10uxzdxn said:
Who you got?
Hoping to see OSU put the smack down on PSU

I thought you only watched SEC games so why do you care? :eek:

We'll see how well the staff has really learned from the Oklahoma debacle. Barkley will get his, but I think the key to beating PSU is getting pressure on McSorley and making him pay for a couple of his 50/50 balls he throws up. Ohio State's LBs will have to play a great game. I feel Ohio State's D line can have much better success over PSU's O line, than vice versa. If Ohio State can get pressure on and contain McSorley, LBs don't bite on run action, and at least get decent pass coverage on the other half of the field (one half will be pretty well locked down by Ward), and OSU's play calling is what it has been the last five weeks, the Buckeyes should win. This could be a high scoring affair, but I think the team whose defense plays better will win.

PillsburyDoughboy

Scioto":2jhdynos said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2jhdynos said:
Who you got?
Hoping to see OSU put the smack down on PSU

I thought you only watched SEC games so why do you care? :eek:

We'll see how well the staff has really learned from the Oklahoma debacle. Barkley will get his, but I think the key to beating PSU is getting pressure on McSorley and making him pay for a couple of his 50/50 balls he throws up. Ohio State's LBs will have to play a great game. I feel Ohio State's D line can have much better success over PSU's O line, than vice versa. If Ohio State can get pressure on and contain McSorley, LBs don't bite on run action, and at least get decent pass coverage on the other half of the field (one half will be pretty well locked down by Ward), and OSU's play calling is what it has been the last five weeks, the Buckeyes should win. This could be a high scoring affair, but I think the team whose defense plays better will win.

Pretty much.

ALABAMA will likely be facing the winner of this game for the NC so it's sorta a important one .

Yeah I know a lot of football left to be played yadda yadda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scioto

Its late October now and in the Big Ten weather can play a factor. Forecast calls for 90% chance of rain all game, temps 51-48, and wind 9-10 mph. Only half inch accumulation expected for the daylight hours. A misty, raw day.

I just remembered something. Last year Curtis Samuel had 2 carries for 71 yards against Penn State. The second carry went for a 60 yard TD run early second half. One would think give him the ball again, but that would have been crazy. Glad that OC and that QB coach are gone.

Scioto

nitro_z17":395akp1k said:
28-10 PSU middle 2nd

My son had a birthdayparty to go to. South Carolina fans. What are they thinking. Didn't turn on until we got home at 28-10. If we don't kick off or punt maybe we can win. Where is Dobbins?

Scioto

Two awful calls have cost OSU 14 points but I think all of OSU's self inflicted wounds are going to cost them this game.

Scioto

nitro_z17":1ujo2u5e said:
This is who Ohio State is. It's who they have been for three straight years. Underachievers.

I can't disagree.

We all laugh at Saban's press conferences but he keeps his kids from hearing the accolades.

And Urban is Ohio State's special teams coach.

Latest posts