NWTF Corn seed

4scout

Check out your local Quail Forever chapters. However, members typically put in their seed orders in September but they may have some extra if it's not picked up. The seed at my local middle Tn chapter hasn't come in yet but usually gets here first part of May. I used to buy from NWTF but Quail Forever is much cheaper.

redblood

Check out your local Quail Forever chapters. However, members typically put in their seed orders in September but they may have some extra if it's not picked up. The seed at my local middle Tn chapter hasn't come in yet but usually gets here first part of May. I used to buy from NWTF but Quail Forever is much cheaper.
Thank you. Will
Do

megalomaniac

Joined Quail Forever a couple years ago, ordered my seed in the fall to plant in the spring, paid for it, and it never came in... I was left scrambling that spring to get seed for my summer plots. It's cheap for sure. Too bad you may or may not get it.

4scout

I've never had that problem. I've always received the seed I ordered or have been refunded if they were not able to get the seed. That would be frustrating for sure.

Latest posts