Now I’m really confused

tnanh

I have seen several boats that leak somewhere on the transom when you throttle down on the motor. The torque from the motor makes the transom flex on most all boats and will leak on occasion around motor mount holes, old seams, and even the corners of the transom. Makes the leaks very difficult to find because only does it when the motor is under a lot of torque. Also, with yours, there is more weight in the back getting on plane because it is a tiller motor best I remember you saying and the back of the boats sits lower in the water with a driver back there. Also goes down when you throttle down to get on plane.

Crow Terminator

Mine is a 2021 Tracker 190 TX. It has leaked from day 1. But as someone else said...if I fish solo, it doesn't leak but when someone is with me, it leaks. I talked to a guy with a new 2022 one at the dock and asked him if his leaked...he said it did but he took it back to the dealership and they explained why. They sit so low in the water that if anybody gets on the back deck, it pushes the bilge drain hole under the water. Trackers fix for this is included in the user manual packet they give...it's a threaded plastic plug. I said "wow...would keep water out but you'd also have to remember it's in, if you ever needed to run the bilge pump."