Notre Dame OC to Bama?

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't know much about him but I'm excited to see what he can do. Roll Tide!
Just catching up with some tidbits of information from a friend about him. Seems he was able to get something like 30+ points per game average last year with a 3rd string QB. Granted BOB averaged 40+ points per game but he had the #1 QB in the NCAA.

He has a huge task ahead of him that is for sure.

TNTreeman

BYoung was absolutely phenomenal last year. He made something out of nothing. This coaching lateral move stuff should be worrisome for the gump faithful. It's happened before but not like this. All this kinda reminds me of the end of the Bobby Bowden coaching days. I loved BB by the way.

prstide

Crimson Tide defensive analyst Todd Grantham reportedly is leaving Alabama for an assistant coaching job with the New Orleans Saints.
If Tennessee beats them again, rebuilding excuse.
😂 I can promise you that if your intel is true, Alabama fans will be relieved to hear Grantham is leaving and not being offered the DC job.

Mescalero

So Nick is returning to a ball control, TE centric offense. That's what he's getting.

A lot of levels to this very interesting hire.

THEdonkey0515

And Kevin Steele for DC. Another awful hire.
His miami Defense just gave up 40+ five times this year lol

To teams like Duke, middle Tennessee, and Pittsburgh

Home run hire no doubt.

On the brightside if Saban needs to step down Steele was 1-31 has a HC in the Big 12 conference.

PillsburyDoughboy

And Kevin Steele for DC. Another awful hire.
Maybe not . Saban knows Steele pretty well. Hes worked with him before. He fired Sark and rehired him and look how that worked out.

Word around the campfire is Pruitt may have been a little too hot to handle with the NCAA violations still looming with the vols. He may very well hire Pruitt as a analyst which he can do without NCAA expose and get the double down on his bet. If he does I think it will work out for the best.

Saban is the GOAT. Yall seem to forget that.

TNTreeman

Maybe not . Saban knows Steele pretty well. Hes worked with him before. He fired Sark and rehired him and look how that worked out.

Word around the campfire is Pruitt may have been a little too hot to handle with the NCAA violations still looming with the vols. He may very well hire Pruitt as a analyst which he can do without NCAA expose and get the double down on his bet. If he does I think it will work out for the best.

Got
Outcoached
At
Tennessee = 🐐

buckaroo

Apparently the goat is losing his touch, his last 2 hires didnt pan out

Trey13

Weirdo

Latest posts