Nightforce shv 3-10x42 opinions

JArender

I'm ordered a gun that ships with this scope. I've always been a leupold and more recently a zeiss guy never really gave much thought to anything else. Due to a package I got this scope is a great value (based off retail price ) but I know nothing about them. Typically I won't buy before I research but it was a now or never type deal.

Basically im just looking for opinions of one ge quality and customer service if anyone has dealt with them firsthand. Thanks

mr.big

just looking through it you may not be impressed with it over a VXIII but they track and hold zero extremely well,,IDK anybody that has had to use their CS department,,

JArender

mr.big":2gepa2ao said:
just looking through it you may not be impressed with it over a VXIII but they track and hold zero extremely well,,IDK anybody that has had to use their CS department,,
Great that all I needed, thanks. I'm glad you could make that dribble out. on my phone and didn't put my reading glasses on. Haha

ewc

I've got two of the NXS 2.5x10x42 scopes. I can agree that optically, not much different than a vx3.

However, I've twisted them right and left, all the way up and back down to zero. They track better than any Leupold I've ever had.

I'll be buying more of them.