Newer Cuddeback Cams??

ClearCutHunter

Just wondering how the new version of the Cuddeback cams are? I had one of the origanal digital cams about 10 years ago and it was awesome then they changed and had all kinds of troubles.. I'm in the market.. Any info would be great!!

mattmillard510

I have a black flash and long range IR versions of the new models. I've had the black flash for going on two years. They're the most reliable cams I have. I also have two Browning Strikeforce and a Bushnell Aggressor. All are great cams but I have the most confidence in the Cuddeback's. I just wish they'd make them where you could use a Python on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homebrewer

I bought a Cuddeback expert a few years ago for $400 plus tax, it ate batteries every 2 weeks, piece of junk in my opinion. They spend their money on advertising and not on research. I don't think Cuddeback plans on sending my money back, so I will never own another!

280inhand

I am in the MINORITY here but I have bought 2 of the new black flash and personally i will not buy anything else going forward. I bought my first last year because I had always wanted to try one. Never done the IR. I love the new black flash and would recommend them.

Latest posts