New Prime bow better than mathews?

redblood

The primes are hot. People love em. If you arent use to matthews bows they seem heavy and harsh in draw. I bought a v3x and took it back the next days.

Bowtech solution ss for me- light and smooth. All that matters to me is shoot ability and comfort

ImThere

Every bow is different and different archers will like different bows.
I have a Prime you couldn't give me 2 Mathew's for. At the same time I had a bowtech liberty VFT you couldn't give me 2 primes for! lol. I had a switchback when they came out that I believe was the finest Matthew's ever made! lol. Different strokes for different folks.

JCDEERMAN

I have a Prime you couldn't give me 2 Mathew's for. At the same time I had a bowtech liberty VFT you couldn't give me 2 primes for! lol. I had a switchback when they came out that I believe was the finest Matthew's ever made! lol. Different strokes for different folks.
I still use my Switchback sometimes depending on my mood. Most times it's the Creed. I'd like to shoot a Prime just to see how it is. However, I'm in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" camp. I don't see myself buying another bow, unless something happens to these two.

tntoddy88

I could not agree with you more. Well said different strokes different folks

Ski

Absolutely. And the bowtech solution is crazy smooth and has a 7.5 brace height. Of course smoothness and big brace heights hurt speed. But im lucky i shoot 31" draw length and 70 pounds, so it dont matter much.

Same here. 30.5 and 70. I've not shot the Solution but might give it a try. Got a RevoltX and happy with it but a 7.5"bh sounds interesting.

killingtime 41

I'm shooting a Parker I bought in 2009. Not the fastest at only 300fps. Small and lite and smooth as butter and extremely accurate. I thought about buying something new. But I'm not spending the fortune they want these days. I would like to try some of these faster bows. Maybe at the right price I would make a change.

redblood

I'm shooting a Parker I bought in 2009. Not the fastest at only 300fps. Small and lite and smooth as butter and extremely accurate. I thought about buying something new. But I'm not spending the fortune they want these days. I would like to try some of these faster bows. Maybe at the right price I would make a change.
Same here. 30.5 and 70. I've not shot the Solution but might give it a try. Got a RevoltX and happy with it but a 7.5"bh sounds interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_9758.png
    IMG_9758.png
    107 KB · Views: 3

tntoddy88

I still use my Switchback sometimes depending on my mood. Most times it's the Creed. I'd like to shoot a Prime just to see how it is. However, I'm in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" camp. I don't see myself buying another bow, unless something happens to these two.
I feel that equipment is so expensive these days so I'm also in the same club lol

tntoddy88

Sounds like a good product and a nice archery shop. Not knocking that, but use to have to earn a place here to advertise.
I apologize if my etiquette is not appropriate. I was unaware as I am completely new to the group. How do I go about "earning a spot." I was told about the page by a friend o mine that said it would probably be a good place to share a few videos and an audience that would most likely Appreciate them.

Latest posts