New Issue of CrappieNOW Online

rsimms

I have been proud to be Editor of the country's (and the world's) premier, FREE online crappie fishing magazine, Crappie NOW, for more than four years. With a sincere lack of humility, I must say, I don't think I've ever edited an issue with more great content and a better "look," than the current December 2023 Issue: https://crappienow.com Again, it's FREE. It is thanks to an incredible team of the country's top outdoor writers/photographers - Keith Sutton, Brent Frazee, Tim Huffman, Steve McCadams, Brad Wiegmann, Terry Madewell and Larry Whiteley. Magazine layout and design by Matt Mullikin, all under the direction of Publisher Dan Dannenmueller. We would all be honored if you would give it a read, again at www.crappienow.com

Dec-2023-Cover-scaled.jpg
Thanks!

rsimms

used to read it but for some reason they deleted all of the back issues prior to 2018.
Yep! The company had to completely change the platform to better accommodate advertisers. Since it is totally ad-supported and free for readers, obviously it made sense to accommodate the advertisers, but it was painful to lose a lot history.