New G5 limb driver style

Ladys man

Anyone have any experience with them yet? Really considering going to this style and giving up my code red to get into comp.
at bow hunters pro shop in Maryville

Mr.Bro

I looked them over at the ATA show.Never got around to shooting one but looks well made and quite simple to set up.Doesnt look bad either.Know this doesnt help much but after many years with the biscuit i believe im going to give it a try soon.Maybe put it on a Quest Torrent that i was equally impressed with.

burninpowder

Like the concept of the rest, just not a blue fan. They had a couple with. Broken springs first day of ATA, gonna wait a little while before I try one.

Ladys man

burninpowder said:
Like the concept of the rest, just not a blue fan. They had a couple with. Broken springs first day of ATA, gonna wait a little while before I try one.

Really I just know what I've read from bowhunter mag and it said million shot (I believe) without failure. That's kind of disheartening

fasteddie

burninpowder said:
I can second this and Dixiecrafter was shooting them with me. I know one of them that was on the prime I was shooting was malfunctioning and they had another that would drop. Great design but the limb driver has never failed me

DixieCrafter

fasteddie said:
burninpowder said:
I can second this and Dixiecrafter was shooting them with me. I know one of them that was on the prime I was shooting was malfunctioning and they had another that would drop. Great design but the limb driver has never failed me

Dat's da truuf!

Latest posts