New fish cleaning table

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I had a pretty good setup for a yuppie before but had to bend over and pick 4 fish up at a time. Clean them then repeat.
Fish on the left clean in the center and rake guts off to the right.
Before.

IMG_0257.jpeg

Now I don't have to bend over, there is zero chance of missing the gut bucket and I have more room to clean have my bowl handy AND I have room for my battery powered fan to sit directly in front of me.
IMG_0346.jpeg

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Doubles as a shooting bench. Also get that weedeater out after that tall grass you decided to spray and kill behind the trash can. Making the hood look horrible 🤣 Also that gate looks crooked and looks like it won't even latch. Dang Ruger you better get fancier by the time you move to East Tennessee
Oh here is the #sfmafia shooting bench. It's at headquarters.

IMG_8973.jpeg

WTM

Who does that???
i cant remember exactly but someone made a thread topic about it after seeing it posted.

myself, and two friends went fishing one time. one was a BASS pro named mike and another friend we called "fluffy". he decided to keep a few to eat that night. when we got to mike's house fluffy asked him where his filet table was outside. he said bring them in the kitchen. mike commenced to slinging out filets. fluffy pecked me on the arm non chilantly pointed to the ceiling. undoubtedly this wasnt the first time mike had fileted fish in the kitchen lol. 🤣

both of those guys have been dead and gone for almost 15 years and i miss them every day.

mike243

I would cut a hole in the top right part and put a shelf under it to slide the bucket under, never miss the bucket that way, I see me getting in a rush and missing the bucket when its on the right side, stooping over kills me anymore,

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Nothing special about a fish cleaning station with no fish...

It doesn't look big enough to hold a bath tub either.

Latest posts