New Boat

JeepKuntry

Just an fyi but if you are ordering a boat that isn't in stock, may the Lord be with you. Certain factories in the midwest had storm damage and then closed for covid19. Sounds like it'll be around the end of July before my boat is in. Wish I had one for the summer to fish a bit with, but all the toys are sold so I can pay cash for the new boat. Save a few panfish for me guys!

JeepKuntry

Lowe 1625sc. Full vinyl floors, trolling motor, swim platform. Holds 6 people or 854lbs. That was a big selling point. What it held and the fact that is will fit in my garage. Can use it for fishing and hunting since it's aluminum.

JeepKuntry

Got the call yesterday that my boat was in. They were suppose to install depthfinder, water test, and call. Then today I get a call that while a boat is there, they messed up on the order. Flooring isn't correct. They are suppose to call and let me know what's next. I will probably make them mad but I doubt I take a few bucks off and settle. Good news is it's almost time to hit the woods.

JeepKuntry

To order a boat you gotta put money down. Sucks but I think I am gonna tell them to make another one the right way and wait a little longer.

Latest posts