New AP Poll is out

Vermin93

Only 1 change in the top 10, which was ND jumping Stanford. :super:

It looks like that same joker from last week once again gave Alabama a #1 vote.

Don't look now, but the Vols got 2 points in the week 10 vote! Just think how close they are to being the #1 team in the nation according to Wrangler. :rotf:

Others receiving votes: Wisconsin 64, USC 57, BYU 27, Northwestern 21, Duke 7, Penn State 5, Boise State 4, Appalachian State 4, California 4, Tennessee 2, Pittsburgh 2, Washington State 1, Navy 1

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/poll/1/seasontype/2/year/2015/week/10

Spurhunter

Vermin93":3j0u3rh9 said:

That will be a moot point after LSU thrashes the Updykes Saturday. If Tennessee was able to run all over the bamtards with our extremely young offensive line (two TRUE freshmen starters), what will the Tigers and Fournette do? :party: :party: :party: :tu:

Deerbuster1996

Spurhunter":1i2tjziw said:
Vermin93":1i2tjziw said:

That will be a moot point after LSU thrashes the Updykes Saturday. If Tennessee was able to run all over the bamtards with our extremely young offensive line (two TRUE freshmen starters), what will the Tigers and Fournette do? :party: :party: :party: :tu:
I hope so.

BamaProud

Spurhunter":2k1t2ebf said:
BamaProud":2k1t2ebf said:
if there is a Defense capable of limiting his production its Alabama.

If ANYONE can stop him, it MUST be alabammer! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Told ya so.

As I said in the Duke/Miami game, I've never played the game at the College level...but it really isn't that difficult to understand.

Latest posts