New all around

GHOST95

Good Afternoon,

I am new to the deer hunting seen.... I have always wanted to and Never had the opportunity so I am at the point I am just gonna go for it. I will take all advice that is given.... I appreciate it I am sure it will take me years before I have success and a lot of hard work but I am okay with that.

DoubleRidge

Welcome from Middle TN...you've come to a great place to learn what to do...and what not to do...we all learn from our success and failures....but there are several kind folks on this site willing to share their knowledge and experience...good luck hunting...be safe and enjoy the process.

C1295

Welcome Good group of People that are very helpful. Good luck hope you kill you a big one. Just remember its more than just going and sitting in the woops hoping a deer walks out.. you got to do your home work learn signs especially if on public land...Public land around you is rough and crowded just keep at it and you will learn and get you one.

Kmushrooman

Good Afternoon,

I am new to the deer hunting seen.... I have always wanted to and Never had the opportunity so I am at the point I am just gonna go for it. I will take all advice that is given.... I appreciate it I am sure it will take me years before I have success and a lot of hard work but I am okay with that. I should mention I am a small game hunter and use to only small game on public land. Never hunted any big game.
You will probably get one this season. Welcome to the forum.

Lt.Dan

Good Afternoon,

I am new to the deer hunting seen.... I have always wanted to and Never had the opportunity so I am at the point I am just gonna go for it. I will take all advice that is given.... I appreciate it I am sure it will take me years before I have success and a lot of hard work but I am okay with that. I should mention I am a small game hunter and use to only small game on public land. Never hunted any big game.
Where abouts you hunting? I hunt public land in Hamilton County and am always willing to share the knowledge for the piece of public land I use. Always looking for some help on it too.

Latest posts