Needing a few more members for Lease

David

Hey guys,

Long story short, we have a piece of ground we lease from Timber Company and have leased it over 12 years. We have had some people pass away, and in order to keep the land, and keep it somewhat affordable were going to need to add a few people to it. Im listing out the high level details and would ask you contact me with your Name/Email/Phone and i can provide all details and history i have if your interested.

Land: Roughly ~1200 acres... Pieces of it has been logged probably ~8-10 years ago. Powerline runs through it as well as pipeline.
# of People: We are trying to have between 6-7 people total (We have a total of 4 that are currently "committed", so trying to find 2-3 more and get some backups in case something arises with anyone thats already committed)
We are expecting the cost to be likely around ~$1300 depending on how many final people, etc.. Payment will likely be due around August-Sept timeframe

Getting those details out up front so we dont waste time.

FYI.... This is not a piece of property full of food plots and trophy bucks walking around, so ill be very clear about that. If your wanting that, this is not for you. Happy to discuss additional details. Ill be setting up a time over the next month to run any interested parties down to the land to take a look.

Thanks,
David

David

Have replied to those interested. Have enough at the moment and will repost if people back out

Thanks
David

Latest posts