Need Your Opinion...

gil1

Yes, that's a good deal. They're usually around $22 per 3-pack plus shipping. Your deal is for two 3-packs. Make sure you're wanting the 85 grains, though.

MattBarlow

Not real sure that I want the 85 grainers or not.

I just bought me a x force, and have been shooting the muzzy 100gr.

are there any bow masters out there that can tell me what gr. arrow I should be shooting?

alwaysoutdoors

Isn't the weight of your broadhead personal preference? Wouldn't it be compared to the weight of bullet you're shooting in your centerfire? You want more speed or knock down power? Or flatter trajectory?

MattBarlow

I guess it could be your personal preference, but to have the proper weight of the arrow for the proper spine flex is important from what I have been reading on bow tuning.

By looking at the Easton bow tuning chart, it tells me that if your spine flex is too stiff you could be hitting too far to one side, and the opposite side if it is not stiff enough.

I am no expert, but the amout of weight that I have on the front of my shaft has to influence the flex of my shaft to some extent.

If there is someone out there who can verify or deny this, I would love to hear from you.

MattBarlow

Thanks Psycho!! That is exactly what i was thinking. I would be willing to bet that the bow manufacturers have a certain weight that they recommend for each bows optimum performance.

Latest posts