Need a scope!

Big J

I know it is not suppose to be said in the same sentence but Good scope, low price!! I know I know!!

But I got kids with guns and I need one to do the job and be tuff because they Knock their guns around sometimes. What do you suggest??

Can't just spend 200 bucks per scope.

I was looking at the redhead pursuit but then again still pricey.

Tiny

Shop around you can still get the Burris Fullfields packages for under 200$.

Leupold Rifleman?

Alwasy E-Bay and Redfields.

W C

Bushnell Trophy 3x9x40 for less than $100. I have over a dozen of these and only had 1 that was twelve years old go bad. Sent it back and they sent me a new one at no charge.

7mm08

Whatever you buy....Buy American.....save SOMEONE'S job!

My vote is Bushnell. Great scopes bottom to top, American made, and privately owned!

WTM

i am not aware of any bushnell scopes that are made in the USA. the lower end models are made in philipines and china, and the elite series are made in japan.

WTM

that weaver k4 is a pretty good scope as well. i really like the sightrons as well, i have the s2 series. also like the elite 3200.
the weaver 40/44 series might be better than the cheaper simmons, for the same price.

pentax makes a good resonable priced scope too. you can get a gameseeker from swfa for cheap.

http://swfa.com/

this site has sales all the time and free shipping, i have ordered thru them, good service.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/

DMD

Big J,
Burris has a deal if you buy a Fullfield II scope, you get a FREE Garmin GPS. I found some good prices on Amazon.com and ebay on these things. You can get the combo for around $210...maybe less if you look around. If you need a GPS, this would be a good way to go.

Latest posts