native Tennessee license

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark24

Two questions or issues

I found the form to fill out for the native tennessee license application. I was born in tennessee but moved to alabama when I was young and my original birth certificate had to be replaced. My parents went through the process of getting a replacement and it is locked in a safety deposit box. I have a notarized copy of it but now they are requesting the original birth certificate has to be sent to them? That is not making a lot of sense to why they are refusing a notarized copy. Also even though the form states applications can be sent in via email,fax , or regular mail that is not the case either everything has to be by regular mail.

My second question is more hunting related and is which licenses do I need. This is my first year hunting tennessee. I have a lease in wayne county and want to be able to harvest does and bucks also probably turkey hunt in the spring. Does the annual sportsman license cover that?

scn

Give the license sales division a call at 615-781-6585 on the birth certificate issue. It will be their call on what is required.

An annual sportsman's license covers all state licenses and permits required for hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts