National Champ ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I am seeing all the discussion about who is going to playoffs and who is going to win it all and I have a question:

I have seen points made for almost every team making it and winning it except for Mississippi State.

Does nobody think they will win it all?

Just curious.

BamaProud

They would have to Beat Alabama at some point. I doubt they can do it in Tuscaloosa next Saturday. If they play Bama them close and only drop to #4-5 and still make it to the playoffs they would still have to play Bama (assuming Bama is in the playoff) again at a Neutral site. That might be their better chance to win it all.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I doubt that any team will get out of the SEC West undefeated. Miss St is the last one to have that chance, but they still have a tough row to hoe with Alabama and Ole Miss.

I foresee the playoff prognosticators vaulting Ohio State into the top 4 if they win out (not too hard with that schedule, and the media LOVES them), Oregon will get in, and I think that Bama just played it's toughest game for the latter part of the season (no slight to Miss St, but Death Valley at night is a real test), so they should make it in. Of course, FSU, with their high school schedule, will make it in. And if anyone in that group slips up, I say a media darling like USC or Notre Dame may make it in... Or maybe TCU, as they look really good.

TNReb

I think State will lose to Bama. I think the game at Ole Miss is a coin flip that depends on how well our (Rebels) offense clicks.

State hasn't played a defense like Ole Miss this year. We'll see what Dak is really made of.

THEdonkey0515

I could care less who the champ will be lol. just being honest since the vols have no shot I do like seeing SEC teams win it. but if they dont o well dont really care.

Wrangler95

Yeah,I'm a SEC homer when it comes to bowl games and now a playoff.I pretty much despise Florida and Alabama but I would be for Alabama in playoff and we don't have to even worry about Florida!Lol